I was working in the lobby of the arena today and the lady that works at the gymnastics center put a note on the door reading, "back in 5 minutes." At the time I didn't think about the sheer stupidity of such a sign and it took a patron coming into the facility and asking "when did she put the note up," for me to realize it. The "back in..." sign is the ultimate get out of work card if you're the only worker. You can leave for a couple of hours (because no one is going to wait that long) and still be in the clear.
Copacetic and ostensibly; these are words that I heard today which I know but don't often use. These words, I feel, should be used more often. Also, I think certain words should have more then one meaning, for example esophagus. Perhaps it could mean "pondering something intensely," for example, "he was in deep esophagus." I'd like to hear your ideas for new words or words that should have another meaning (hell, even words that you're already attached another meaning to). Just leave it in the comment section.
Lastly, I got this link from Marsha and you can build your own characters. According to Marsha it's "the best avatar creation site I've seen yet - too bad it's all in German!"
And here is a picture of me that I created from the site. It's not bad but there's something wrong with the lips.
Wader
2 comments:
your guy is cute - and looks like you! Did you know that you can change the lip size (bottom right square button)?
Aw Wade!! That's so cute! :) Hee hee...
I definitely could not make that thing look like me... First of all, my hair is a thousand different colors at any given time and I'm kinda freaky lookin' so...
I have a great cartoon avatar of me though, and Katy added the streaks to my hair ...it actually looks like me... creepy... but very cartoony...
Also, don't even get me started on favorite words!! Spatula! (What better way to say "I Love You" than with a spatula?)
I saw the best name ever yesterday at work!! I think he's a doctor, and this is likely confidential, so don't tell anyone, but I'm changing my name to: Shahbegum Meghji. SHAHBEGUM!!! I shall no longer answer to anything but... :)
Alright, my vandalism of this page ends..................................................................................here.
~jenica (shahbegum)
Post a Comment