Welcome to my blog everyone. I'm not sure as to what the tone of my blog will be so it might change periodically , we'll see. I do know that most of what I'll be reporting will be what is going on in my life. Here is the trick, I can't talk about any of you behind your backs because for all I know, you're reading it. I don't know what I'm going to do as all I like to do is gossip all the time (especially about pregnant girls from Fort St. John). So if I talk about you I'll first ask your permission and I'll use a pen name for you (Elvis). If you want us to know something about you then you can leave it in the comments section, and we'll be happy to hear.
Today I finished (almost) unpacking. My mother had harassed me enough that I finally got around to moving the multiplicity of boxes to the garage. The best thing about moving is finding out how rich you are and how much shit you really do own (naturally I'm comparing myself to a peasant Ethiopian). Anyhow I just got the call for supper so I'm off. I hope to hear from you all soon!!!
Wader
Thursday, May 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey beautiful, congrats on your shiny new blog. I can't wait to read about your awesome adventures in the fabulous Fort! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you at convocation!!
Mwah,
D.
Post a Comment