Monday, May 24, 2004

Viva Edmonton!

So, I'll be in Edmonton from the 3rd (travel day) of June until the 9th (travel back day) and I would like to see as many of you in that time as possible. First things first. Thursday night we'll be a Karaoke night, likely at Avenue. Friday night I was thinking of going to the opening of Harry Potter. Beyond that, I don't know. Monday through Wed. are likely to be spend with my parents. Tue. I convocate, so that day will be shot for anything other then the pre-organized University activities. So keep your schedule open for at least one of those days. I can't wait to see you all!!!

Tonight I worked the really weird shift of 8 till 2:30 (but I think for the last 2.5 hours I get paid double time). I was training a new girl most of the night so we didn't get as much done as we usually would, but the proper training is worth it. This is boring, I think I'll talk about driving and taking pictures.

Last night, on the way to the relatives, the sunset was so cool; I had the camera in the passengers seat (strapped in of course) and I was driving. I took the camera out and took a picture. It's not the best picture but I think it'll help you get what I'm talking about. That's one thing about FSJ, the sunsets.

Anyhow it's time for bed. Night.



Wader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you'll miss our final concert, but YAY! I'm excited you'll be back for a visit! On the Thursday night, Oran has a performance at the Timms Centre and then I'm totally up for karaoke! (and Erin too likely!) AND we're having a year-end Oran party at our house on the 6th so you should totally come to that!! :) EEE!

~jenica

Anonymous said...

Wade,

I am sorry I will miss your convocation, but congrats! I will be in Vancouver B.C. whilst you are partying it up here in good old E-town. Sing a song for me. :o)

Shannon