Thursday, May 27, 2004

Cream dreams...

Creamers. Just to be clear.

After helping Michelle finish up her invitations (still a little more to go) I went to Hump-me's with Dave, Kristin, and Lacey. What transpired made my stomach sore due to the copious amounts of hearty laughter.

The first picture is a neat-o picture of my coffee.

neat. (oh and I despise those Smirnoff commercials so consider this me making fun of them, not complimenting them through imitation)

Now, this picture is of Lacey, taken from video, being hit by a creamer.



For the not so faint of heart (but if you do have a heart condition I'm sure you'll be fine, I'm just being melodramatic), here is a gallery of our night at Hump-me's.

Lastly, by clicking here you can take a look at Dave hitting Lacey with an on-slot onslaught of creamers.

You too can play at home soon, as we will be releasing a home edition so you won't even have to go to Humpty's.

Cheer folks and I hope you enjoy :)

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional."
Anonymous


Wader

1 comment:

M said...

I love you, and I'm sorry, but it's "onslaught" (like slaughter - get it?)
"on-slot" = *giggle*

xo