Today I was supposed to get up really early and go garage saleing. This is something that, in the past, we've done every Saturday during the summer. This summer we've only gone once; weak, I know. Anyhow, I set my alarm last night but forgot to turn it on and so I missed out on the bargains this morning.
I awoke at 11:00 (originally I was to get up at 7:30) and ventured outside to help my father as we're adding an addition to our shop for storage. We worked on that for a while, took a trip to the dump, I mowed the lawns (on our brand new John Deere, sweet ride), and I burnt a bunch of stuff (really... good times).
After dinner I went out to some relatives house and visited as some cousins are in town (or something like that).
Came home and sat around the fire with Kristin, Dave, Lacey, and the two dogs (Kristal, and Oliver). After a while we were all hungry so we went to Hunpty's for a late night snack. At Humpty's we started a creamer fight. It's not the first time, and last time was much funnier, but it was still good times. The shenanigans ended when a full glasses of coke got knocked over and we hightailed it out of there. If you want to play the next time you're in an all night truck stop here are the very loose rules.
•You must flick the creamer off the table (it can be positioned in any
orientation), much like crokinole.
•A point is awarded for a body shot, but not the shoulders, they're out
of bounds.
•Two points are awarded for a head shot.
•No points are awarded for a miss, shooting the creamer to another
table, or hitting someone that's not playing (especially when they're at another table)
That's about it. Enjoy!!!
That was my day. I'm tired, it's been a long one. Talk to you soon.
Wader
Sunday, May 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhh, building...dump...mowing...burning...visiting...fire...Dumpy's (sorry Humpty's)...Creamer fight...sleep. All in a days work in Fort St. John. I must say, in some weird way I miss being able to jump into the shittiest clothes one can possible find and be able to wear them all day regardless of ones activities. Once again, only in Fort St. John!!! Love ya
Amber T.
Post a Comment