Monday, July 05, 2004

new hair, well.... same hair, new colour

So it looks like i may get a job interview and in order to be proactive I've re-coloured my hair. It's still a light colour, but much closer to my natural colour.

here they are (and leave a comment if you'd like)...

From this



to this



to this



and originally like this (just for reference)



Wader

P.S. for some reason blogger's been funky of late, and so if the page doesn't load just click reload a couple of times.... it will work in time.

Viva Las Vegas by ZZ Top
Shut Up You Fucking Baby! from the album Shut Up You Fucking Baby! by David Cross

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wade! Well, I like this color WAY better than the bleach blonde, it definitely looks more natural but still light for summer, definitely good! And now no one can complain about the eyebrows *;) The cat thing is kinda sad cause I love cats yet I also laughed out loud. So I guess I have a cold hearted side to me I never knew I had! Talk to you soon,

~Heather

joelthedramakid said...

much much much better hair. i like this colour. Makes you look supa coo!

anyhoo i am off to be a loser elsewhere

Anonymous said...

I love David Cross! I have seasons 1, 2, and 3 of Mr. Show on DVD... hilarious!!

And him playing Donnie on Just Shoot Me is killer funny... chicken pot chicken pot chicken pot pie!

~jenica

joelthedramakid said...

i like the new it makes me happy. happy hair!!!!

enough from me.