skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To Gifted Underachievement
Cheers to gifted underacheivement and decreased anxiety.
Friday, July 02, 2004
my softer side says...
christ this is funny. I don't know why... I acctually Laughed Out Loud.
It's from the contest at
1000Words.com
Wader
Saint Simon
from the album Chutes Too Narrow by
The Shins
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wader's Reader Items
Blog Archive
►
2007
(16)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2004
(99)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(17)
The best article yet!!!
I need a name for my car.
It's been a hectic week!!!
buying a car...
the band picture
the band name...
i'm sick tired and what a night
I got the job!
mmmmmmmmmm soup....
Thanks for the tips...
i tried, but to no avail...
new hair, well.... same hair, new colour
in order to compete...
my softer side says...
I found a site that makes me laugh muchly
an idea from K [update]
ALF IS BACK
►
June
(23)
►
May
(17)
flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
wader
. Make your own badge
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment