I really hope that it's not scabies, I really, really hope that it's not scabies. I'll see hope it goes for the next few days and then I'll go see a trained professional, a herbalist, or maybe a doctor... who knows really. Thanks also to V for the tip. I would never have thought of baking soda on my own. I'll keep you updated at the progress.
Jenica, you have great, no, really great taste! First David Cross and now David Sedaris. I bet that you even enjoy Helen Keller jokes?
So a co-worker and I went to Humpme's (Humpty's) after work and when the bar crowd came in a couple of people started to throw creamers. I'm glad to see that the trend is catching on but at the same time so what disheartened. They had no technique or style, just brash movements that screamed amateur. Perhaps with practice they'll improve but till then I will have to stick to my regular creamer crowd; the crowd that is subtle and perfect in their delivery.
Work flew by tonight, it was wonderful! I was setting up curtains (I'll upload the pictures later) for a bunch of delegates and dignitaries. If the weather is nice it'll be outside so they won't even get to see my stellar work, but if we get more tornados I'll be inside. Some of the guests include the American Ambassador for Venezuela (woooo) and a few Canadian Senators.
I also got a pedometer from work as they're running a program called Walk to Whistler as part of our cities bid to do Olympic-esk stuff for the 2010 games in Vancouver. Last night I walked over 16000 steps and tonight 12710 (or about 7.747 km). I'm not doing it to get fit... it's purely out of interest sake, i have to walk all the time at work anyhow, and I got a cool new gadget for free. "They" say that you're supposed to walk 10000 steps a day... but if it takes me 8 hours of walking (it's a rather large complex) to achieve 12000 I can't imagine how much "recreational" walking one would have to do a day to reach the goal.
Anyhow, that's it for now... wish me luck tomorrow on my interview!
Wader
Last Great American from the album America Town by Five for Fighting
Friday, July 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment