Sunday, January 30, 2005

twirly gig


Twirl
Originally uploaded by wader.
It's been quite the weekend. I was house siting for a friend but I stayed in the house very little . I was basically there only to sleep and get the internet working.

The house has a dog, the dog's name is Zeus. Zeus is amazing. He's a rather large yellow lab retriever cross and he's well trained and well behaved. I think that the upside to having a dog is that it forces you to get outside to walk it. Otherwise you feel like you're being cruel and preventing a dog from being a dog.

I enjoyed the weekend and having some space to myself.

Friday night was nice. Saturday lunch and afternoon was great. Saturday night was excellent. Sunday morning was okay. Sunday afternoon, feeling shitty and tired.

Off to take more pictures. Of hockey this time.

Wade

P.S. I posted some other pictures from the past few days on my photostream. Check it out using the link on the right hand side on the bottom.

No comments: