Friday, January 14, 2005

Random, ramblings.

I'm at work right now. I had a quick lunch so that I could take some time to write on this blog but now I spent too much time reading about the new mac products that were introduced @ MWSF (MacWorld San Francisco) and I can only scribe a quick couple of words. More will flow soon though as I want to defy stereotypes and, as it were, statistics. Time magazine told me (telekinetically) that women are more likely then men to continue a blog once it's begun. I don't want to be the average Joe man, so I'm getting back on the blog wagon... or, at least I'm saying that in order to re-fuel my blogging spirit. It's not that I don't enjoy it, I just don't have time for it, it seems. This is okay, life is for living. Balance. I will leave you now, be balanced. I will talk more later, right now I'm off to the Crayon Box to look at fleece jackets for the staff. It's fucking cold.... that's when people tend to realize that their heaters aren't that good, that their block heater doesn't work, and that the clothes they have are shit against the elements. Perhaps we can style up the crew a little?

Wader

“Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. It it’s a Mac, he’ll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?”
-Tom Clancy

1 comment:

joelthedramakid said...

Howdy Wade,

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi. Haven't talked wth you in a while. i am doing good. Sorry that your going to freeze to death don't worry we'll stop the dogs from peeing on you. ummm yeah ok take care, keep warm and talk with you later.