Friday, January 21, 2005

One of those days.


The tree that got dumped.
Originally uploaded by wader.
Included is a picture of a tree that I took the other day. I added some more to my flicker site also. Check everyone out at http://flickr.com/photos/wader.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to slam the door really really hard and then when you reach the boiling point and try to slam that door it won't; I just slowly closes? Today was one of those days.

People driving poorly, my lunch spilling out, my lens not coming in, my windshield getting splattered with rocks, un-cleared road, and the list goes on.

Our bloody town. We have all these professional ice carvers in town and the ice for them to crave was super expensive and yet we can't get the fucking roads cleared. I mean, priorities.



Wader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wade...wow your pictures are really good! I hope you do more photography now that you have your new camera!!!

joelthedramakid said...

hehe dump.

just wanted to say howdy. So howdy... yeah cool pictures. i got nothing if you happen to be near edmonton on the 19th or 20th of march i am doing a chekhov play at GMCC. Wild Honey or the Cherry Orchard are the plays well that's all.

Joel