Sunday, October 31, 2004

Carol of the Humpties.

Just in time for Christmas.

So K, L, and I went to Hump-mes and Carol was there. She gave me a big hug and was all happy. I'm surprised she didn't just slip her tongue down my throat. If you don't remember, Carol is the waitress that has obviously had a tough life. She's basically skin and bones. Most of the things she says don't make any sense and don't connect with anything at all... very non-linear.

Anyhow here is an amazing link from Kristin to an amazing video.

I got this in a forward, but thought immediately of you three. Wade....promise me you will put this on your blog......I cannot fucking believe they were allowed to air this...but then again, things used to be a lot more lenient I guess.

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

It kind of makes Janet Jackson's breast incident seem very minor.

Wader

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Carol... ahh... the post-structuralist waitress.

(and p.s. buddy W... change your email on this account because I keep on getting damn system delivery failure notices whenever I post a comment)