Thursday, February 17, 2005

What a week.

I'm moving out. I have to paint my room before I move in. Not have to, want to, I think it'll be nice to move into something that it mine, and that I choose and created. Luckily I have the owner, the real owner, of the houses' blessing (apostrophe use?). What else? Well, I'm nearly done with the program for the musical (I created the poster also... it's on the right in my flickr photo stream). I gave an email inservice today and it was somewhat daunting as the director of instruction for the district was sitting right there taking my session in. It went well though and I think everyone was happy with it. I had my last day of my old job today; I hope that the sub, a girl I went to school with and was in band with, faired okay. Other then moving out, brand new job, painting room, finishing old job, inservice, and poster, I also am typing on my brand new 12" PowerBook, and it is sweet!!! It's a little bit of deja view as it seems like I have never been without. I know though that my old PB is in good, and caring hands.

I hope that all is well. Miss you all.
Wader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! blogger has changed the comment functions, how chic!

A quick lesson in possession...I'm no authority on this subject, but let's try this revision on for size.

Luckily I have the owner's permission, the real owner of the house that is.or

Luckily I have the home owner's permission.(use this second version if you're all about efficiency, the first if you are trying to preserve a colloquial tone)