Tuesday, February 01, 2005

sleepy, headache, fatigue.

sick.

Woke with heavy head
sat all day with heavy head
pounding head tired.


I didn't go to work today. I always go to work. Last night I went to bed at 8 and got up this morning at 10. My eyes are sore, my head, my glands, every damn thing. I don't usually get sick and when I do it doesn't last too long so hopefully by tomorrow I'll be all good.

R and I have been taking a lot of pictures and some of them, as you know, have ended up on a local radio station's website. This weekend we're off to Dawson Creek to talk pictures of the Northern BC Winter Games. As well, we'll be doing remotes for the station back in FSJ over the phone. We get our itinerary after I'm done work tomorrow (I'll pick you up after work R?). So that should be fun. Random Spontaneity is also working on slides of art for Central School which will be turned into postcards or blank cards. We're also figuring out the logistics of schooling a dance festival. How can we make money off of it and buy new PowerBooks? These are the questions worth asking.

I'm working on on the Playbill for an elementary school musical and wondering (this is a different thought and therefore should have it's own sentence but I'm trying desperately to cut down on the periods) if I should throw my name in the hat for a couple of postings for teaching in the district (here's one of them... the full time one).

I'm loving pod casting. I'm not doing it but I'm interested for sure. I mean, I'm listening, I'm just not creating, not yet. (I'm watching Seinfeld... pure gold!). My favorite so far is www.curry.com It's from Adam Curry, the creator of podcasting and a former MTV VJ (from 87 to 94). In short, you download MP3 files from blogs and then listen to them on your music players, computer, or ideally, an iPod. It's great radio in a new fresh format. A-M-Azing.

I'm also studying for my apple exams which hopefully i'll drive to Grande Prairie on Friday to take. It's so hard to study when you're sick.

If I wanted to add a picture to the right side and have the text wrap around it, what would the tag be? Anyhow?

Canadians finish the quote. "That's all for now, so until next time..."

Ciao
Wader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's depressing that we are now using the blog to communicate with each other... after work pick ups are ok by me. (my immune system might be gone, but my killer wit is not)

Anonymous said...

Vade,

That's an easy one..."Keep fit and have fun." Oh how I miss ol' Hal Johnson and Joanne McCleod. Aren't they a couple? If so, no name change on her behalf? What a renegade!

Get well soon.