Sunday, November 07, 2004

I just phone avenue.

I just phoned avenue pizza and was told that they would be open on Thursday but there would be no Karaoke. What to do? What a dilemma (not really but I can be a little dramatic, no?)?

Here are the places that usually have Karaoke on Thursdays. We'll have to phone to confirm. Your feedback is welcome. (Thanks Joel for the suggestion... good thing I phoned :)

B-Street Bar
11818 - 111 Ave.
414-0545

Dockside Pub
10520 - 100 Ave.
421-8920

Rosie's
10315 - 124 St.
482-1600

Rosario's
11715c - 108 Ave.
447-4727

Cranberries (Holiday Inn)
4520 - 76 Ave.
468-5400

Honest Mur's Bar & Grill
8937-82 Ave.
463-6397

H2O Lounge
10044 - 82 Ave.
433-5794

Newcastle Pub & Grill
6108 - 90th Ave.
990-1999

Nikki Diamond's
8130 Gateway Boulevard
439-8006

Polar Pub
6825 - 83 St.
413-1883

Sportsman's Lounge
#145, 8170 - 50 St.
469-3399


Wader

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, Boston Pizza on Whyte also has karaoke on thursday nights, although i've never actually been to check it out.
just a thought



Charles

joelthedramakid said...

Hey Wade,

Honest mur's is kinda how do i say thid nicely...yuck. It has a bad atmosphere and mean host (last time i was there). But i can't really say anything else about any other places on your list. My buddy runs karaoke on the west end (not far from WEM) at Lee Gardens. I've never been to that either (i'm a bad friend) but it's a suggestion. i dunno i got nothing

Joel

M said...

i vote for b-street. and my vote must count for at least two or three ;)

Aryn said...

Close to the U is good...

Anonymous said...

Wader,
I cannot be there in person to enjoy your musical talent but could I make a request? What about "Come Sail Away" by Styx? 6 minutes of synthesizer goodness and you can even play the air drums at one point. Or if you want to really take up time on the mic, anything by Meatloaf.

Have fun...post pictures...see you soon!

Love M