After my quick trip to Edmonton I was a little... jealous, that everyone but me was learning. So I'm studying my apple help desk course. WEEEE. Anyhow, if you own a blog you have to get ecto. It's so good!! It's cross platform too check it out here.
And my week was good. I went for drinks yesterday after work, good times were had. After the supper I went to leave and realized that the Santa Clause Parade was going on. My vehicle was trapped as I'd parked on the street. Little kids were all over my car, uck. I couldn't leaving and the I had no one to make fun of the parade with. I got in my vehicle turned on the tunes, reclined the seat and said fuck it. I would have liked to have a little nap, but alas, horns, horns, dogs, children, and stupid, stupid parents yelling at their kids. One family was drinking ice caps and the kiddies were complaining; no shit!!! Rocket science.
Wader
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment