This is the website for my brother and michelles wedding. I'm really glad they're embracing the blog of technology. It's not a new site either, it's been up for a while, Bryce just did some reno's and changed the comments section. I thought I'd share. Oh, and if you know anything about polkas or waltzes it would be nice if you could recommend some songs. We don't need anymore country as far as I know. What would be really nice is if anyone knows the song that the butterfly is danced to.
http://bryceandmichelle.blogspot.com/
Wader
P.S. Crossing my finger for a gmail account!!!!
P.P.S. Julia and Don were both visiting for the weekend.
Everybody's Going to the Moon from the album Titan AE Soundtrack by Jamiroquai
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Consider yourself invited to Gmail, my friend! It should be in your inbox right now.
Casey
Post a Comment