skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To Gifted Underachievement
Cheers to gifted underacheivement and decreased anxiety.
Thursday, June 10, 2004
ecto, thanks to Marsha, can post any song that I'm playing at any time
Accidentally in Love
from the album Shrek 2 OST by
Counting Crows
Wader
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wader's Reader Items
Blog Archive
►
2007
(16)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(4)
►
2006
(47)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(14)
▼
2004
(99)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(17)
▼
June
(23)
it's just too big to email you...
Nothing for the next 4 years will get done.
I've created somewhat of a drama
much to do about nothing...
The quality is unsurpassed
now, the reasoning
Give me a head with hair...
Confessions of a dangerous kind.
I'm tired, but it's a good day. [update]
a gift from a friend
I have GMAIL!!!!
On the political front and more....
Technology is changing the face of weddings....
Fogg n Triathlon Pics
To expound on a comment.
Something that is almost hard to believe.
Trixtures from the Pip
WHY?
ecto, thanks to Marsha, can post any song that I'm...
Ray Charles dies at 73
A tonne of news to share,
A gap in logic
So much to talk about...
►
May
(17)
flickr
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
wader
. Make your own badge
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment