Thursday, June 17, 2004

On the political front and more....

Here's a great blog entry that I found regarding the national leadership debate.

Get political, get signed up and vote. Next issue.

Fort St. John's paper is a shit rag. The front page had an article detailing the new prices of Tim Horton's coffee. You're kidding right!!! That's the most exciting thing, the biggest news in Fort St. John, is that the price of coffee is going up and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. It's got first hand accounts and people reactions and everything... it's hilarious. I'll take a picture of the front page in good time and perhaps I'll transcribe the story. The front page!!!!

What's the correlation? There's a national election coming up that will determine at least the next 4 years. Why is the price of Tim Horton's coffee at all, in the least, important?

Wader

Green On White from the album Inland Traveller by Isolation Years

P.S. if anyone is reading this with a mac and who has the SN for ecto.... I would LOVE it!
P.P.S. I want a gmail account, BAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about the FSJ paper....it's like reading the paper in PumpkinNuts Texas or something equally stupid..."Town cat has kittens!" Hahaha....good post, and yes, everyone should vote because hell...I will be and what better reason than that????