Well, we have a minority government. great. It's not that bad I guess, better then the other options, but minority government usually don't get a whole hell of a lot accomplished. The one thing that I'm hoping will occur is electoral reform as a result of the election results. Perhaps we can get two votes, one for the PM and the other for the MP. Another option is ranking the votes. I sincerely think that we should start looking at the systems in countries in Australia and New Zealand. I may have said all this before, but it still stands.
I work tonight and again tomorrow, then a three day weekend!
I'm really getting pissed off with ADSL and think I'm going to switch to cable.
I also really want to see Fahrenheit 9/11 but I know it won't come to our theatre for a while. I'd like to BT it, but the file is too large and we have download limits.
I'm BTing last nights QAF right now. I think that I'm more addicted to QAF then SFU this season. This season of SFU isn't as good as the others and QAF is really keeping it interesting.
In other news. Britney is pulling a Celine/Shania/Sarah and is quitting show biz to raise a family.... perhaps. You never really can trust the Irish news
That's all for now.
Wader
If We Try from the album Long Time Coming by Jonny Lang
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey babe... wanna send me that QAF torrent file?
Mwah,
D.
Fahrenheit 9/11 was not exactly what I expected. Don't get me wrong it was good...just not as serious as I thought it would be. There was a lot of info I did not know (being from Canada) and therefore I found it very interesting. There was a lot of typical Michael Moore humor in it that is for sure!! Anyway, good movie but I don't think it is necessary to see in the theatre.
Amber
Post a Comment