Beep. Beep.
On hold I sit.
I sip black coffee;
devils brew.
Righteous Indignation
ready I await.
Where are you Fiona?
silly Jack
who's listening?
who do they sell
sell sell sell
sell their souls for you?
Ode to blue.
Blue is the colour of
my mug
my clipboard
my pen
Blue is the colour of
my mood
my soul
my oxygen unenriched blood
Press end
Press C
Press enter
Press end
Press enter
Press knife through wrist
next
Might keyboard
so under used.
Some keys receive
no affection
While other are
abused
Where is the happy
medium?
Wonderous pen
transcription power
fidget prowess
finger ready
eye remover
silly questions of
utter inconsequence
the great good
served for not
not fore served
not served for
before I begin.
Those were all written while on the phone. Don't worry, I'm not depressed; it's just a reflection of the doldrums of the work day. Worry not... just laugh.
Wader
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment