Wednesday, October 26, 2005

no more hotmail....

I'm making the switch. Please change my email address in you address book to my gmail account. Don't know what it is? Email me and I'll tell you... it's my name first and my last name, no spaces, @gmail.com

Thank you.

If you're wondering why? I switching to mail.app (an Apple program that I use at work and love) and the hotmail support in that program is crap; rather there is no support. I currently use Entourage, by Microsoft, and because hotmail is owned by Microsoft it is supported (though they tell me that this support will be weaned off).

Wader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Switching over to Apple Mail is a great move IMHO.

But there is support for Hotmail in Apple Mail through Mailfoward or MacFreePOPs.

Wader said...

Thank you so much anonymous, I'll look into that. Initially it looks great!