Tuesday, October 25, 2005

comment on this

"Leave your first memory of you and me together. It doesn’t matter if I know you a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, post this in your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you."

Wader

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm... my first memory of you and me? Well we were in the same hallway in grade eight once or twice, but I think it was probably stacking chairs after a band concert. We didn't really speak because you were a snob... a snob I could relate to and admired.

Wader said...

Thank you for the comments... keep um coming.

Anonymous said...

The earliest memory I have of you is when you were in grade 4 and Bryce and I were in grade 6. I only knew of you two, but we were on the same hockey trip. I remember a boisterous boy lipping off to the ref at the hockey game and an unimpressed mama with a high voice disciplining him. I never saw your face but I knew your name because it heard it being yelled.

It would be a mere 7 years until we were reunited.

I first saw you sitting on your couch. Me, I was a nervous new girlfriend in the family (but not yours!). I spoke from my heart and divulged my interest in musicals. Pay dirt! We hit it off from that moment and went on to attend Rent and Cabaret in the coming years. You wilkomen(ed), bienvenue(ed), welcome(ed) me into your life - merci, mon ami. Je t'aime