Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Piss off.

That what this is. I have too much to do in the next couple days and then other things keep on getting piled on top. For example, I was going to house sit for D and F. There's no dog, the house is comfortable, and so on. Now I get an email from my mother questioning me because apparently they need a house sitter also, because apparently they too are going on vacation (but no one fucking told me). What to do? Expectations are starting to piss me off here. Perhaps I'll just say where I am and house sit for both people by just taking care of their houses... you know, water the plants and so on.

I have to clean my room at my parents house, it's been months and I really should do it.

I have to pack all my school stuff and put it somewhere.

I have to clean my car inside and out.

I have to pick up my drums and get the wood for my art project cut (both at my uncle's)

I have to bottle wine.

Get american money.

Pack.

Find my bloody birth certificate.

Gosh!


Alright I'm a little more relaxed now. Ciao.

Wader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wade,
It's Andy. I forgot your e-mail address so I'll say my stuff here. I'm really sorry but I'm going to miss you this weekend. My dad needs to talk about some stuff with me this weekend so I'm going down to Elkford. I'm sorry. I do, however, want to make a trip to Ft. St. John before I go to Korea July 17. Is there a good time? And guess what, I got a job teaching. It's a probationary contract for next year, full year, full time. Yeah, I'm stoked of course. It's an Interactions class (just like the program at McNally). Anyways, drop me a line after the weekend when you're less busy. Sorry that I won't be here.

Andy