Monday, August 09, 2004

A picture that I'm quite happy with.


IMG_4336
Originally uploaded by wader.
I'm using new service to upload my pictures and it's wonderful (thanks to the wonderful miss m). It's called flickr.

This is a picture that I took the other day. I don't know why but I really enjoy it. There's just something about it. Anyhow, you'll hear more about flickr and I'll figureout how you can download my pictures at full res if you want.

Enjoy!

Wader

P.S. fingers crossed... it's trail and error.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! i love it, i love it, i LOVE it!

i have an affinity to almost anything red and it's a BEAUTIFUL flower amongst the leaves! ahh -- just gorgeous!

-- A.N.A.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, yes...that is a very intriguing picture Wade, I really like it!! :) It would look fantastic on the wall next to the picture you gave me for christmas!! *wink*

Amber