Tuesday, August 24, 2004

the first ever spreader fest...

Just when I thought it was over I find out that it isn't.

I've been so busy all summer that I was ready to sit and relax all day and all week. So much for those plans.

The first ever spreader fest will be this weekend at the Beaton (a park where all the teenagers go to party). We have several bands playing and of course we are the headliners (because the festival is named after us I guess).

So I get to practice all week and half of my weekend will be gone. The cool thing is that I'm a better person when I'm busy and it's the summer so can deal with all the fun.


Wader

P.S. "where do they go when they drink iced tea"

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Just returning the comment you left on my blog! How'd you find me? You seem really cool. Take care!