I made some halibut last night and it was fantastic, lemon and dill. I also made pizza bread. It turned out very well (it's been several years since I've made it) and it's crazy easy. Follow along now.
Crazy Delicious, Super Easy Pizza Bread
1 package instant yeast (I think it's a tsp. but I don't know. I just buy the three packs)
3/4 warm water
2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt (i like kosher salt)
1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
2 tbsp. melted butter
Parmesan cheese
Italian Seasoning (the club house version is quite good)
Seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Measure out water in a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle yeast on top of water. Add sugar. Stir with a spoon until yeast is dissolved. Throw in the salt and stir a little. Add flour slowing and continue to stir. I don't know how much flour you'll need really because you just keep adding till you can't stir any more, then you keep on adding flour while kneading by hand until it's no longer sticky.
Roll it out onto a greased cookie sheet (pizza pan, whatever). You can toss it too but it takes more time unless you're really good at it; we want pizza now.
Brush butter (oil, melted margarine) on it. Sprinkle some cheese, Italian seasoning, and seasoning salt. Sprinkle whatever you want really.
Bake 10-15 (until bottom is brown).
Come back and comment on the recipe and if it worked for you or not and what changes made it even better.
1 package instant yeast (I think it's a tsp. but I don't know. I just buy the three packs)
3/4 warm water
2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt (i like kosher salt)
1 1/2 - 2 cups flour
2 tbsp. melted butter
Parmesan cheese
Italian Seasoning (the club house version is quite good)
Seasoning salt
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Measure out water in a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle yeast on top of water. Add sugar. Stir with a spoon until yeast is dissolved. Throw in the salt and stir a little. Add flour slowing and continue to stir. I don't know how much flour you'll need really because you just keep adding till you can't stir any more, then you keep on adding flour while kneading by hand until it's no longer sticky.
Roll it out onto a greased cookie sheet (pizza pan, whatever). You can toss it too but it takes more time unless you're really good at it; we want pizza now.
Brush butter (oil, melted margarine) on it. Sprinkle some cheese, Italian seasoning, and seasoning salt. Sprinkle whatever you want really.
Bake 10-15 (until bottom is brown).
Come back and comment on the recipe and if it worked for you or not and what changes made it even better.
I think that's it. Have fun!
Wader
No comments:
Post a Comment