What I'm watching. The following is a list of all the show's I've been watching and what I would recommend you check out.
30 Rock - A show that could certainly use some retooling; but in general it's fantastic. It's too bad that Rachel Dretch isn't in the roll that was given to the good looking blonde. It's not that she's bad, it's just that Dretch would have been better. Thankfully Fey is a good writer and Baldwin is crazy talented. The unfortunate bit is Tracy Morgan, he seems to always be playing the exact same roll.
Battle Star Galactica (a.k.a. BSG) - Watching the second season and it's great. You're going to like this show even if you don't like sci-fi (probably).
Boston Legal - The show isn't what it once was but it's still quite enjoyable. Every so often there's a nice surprise still and some of the dialogue makes me smile.
Dexter - I haven't caught up yet and have only watched a couple of episodes but it's fantastic. I loved Six Feet Under and it's nice to see Michael C. Hall again.
Entourage - Funny and interesting. Arie is amazing. I'm sure that in time I'll become very tired of this show unless the writers are able to get past the, he has no money, he has no work, he does now, and lots of it, and repeat.
Extras - Over now but one of the greatest shows of all time. Simply brilliant.
Grey's Anatomy - It's getting tired, or at least I thought it was but now, half way through the season it's getting good again.
Heroes - Best new show of the year. If you haven't yet checked it out you need to. I think that the writers have pre-determined the complete story arch and that's nice. It's one of those shows that might be drawn out when it shouldn't be, but it's one of the few that I care to see, and get excited to watch.
House - Not watching every single one but Hugh Laurie is great.
Kyle XY - The season is over and it's low budget but the first season had some great themes, moments, twists and stories. I hope they can keep it up for season two.
My Name is Earl - Not as good as last year but still entertaining.
Saturday Night Live - Good, not great, but certainly some good moments. The shining moment so far, Clap Hangs with Beck.
Scrubs - It's going to start soon. Soon I hope. Fingers are crossed that Tobias will me making a cameo.
Smallville - Same as always, good escapism, that's about it.
Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip - Great dialog, good writing, total pretentious, supremely enjoyable. I'm interested to see where it's going to go and happy that it's got an entire season.
The Nine - Have only watched a couple episodes thus far, but it's good. Real good.
The Office - I can't believe this show keeps getting better. It's like Seinfeld. The gold was the season premier and the gay witch hunt.
Ugly Betty - Fun. Harmless. Not a must watch and never will be. I get tired of the whinny, ugly girl. Style your hair, change your clothes and suck it up. Really, just because she lives in queens doesn't mean that she can't open her eyes and look at the magazine she assists in producing. Still fun though.
Weeds - I love Mary. There's something about her and I've liked everything that I've ever seen her in. Perhaps she has good taste in projects or perhaps she makes everything better.
That's it. I did some more trouble shooting and have discovered that it was the google bookmarks extension that was causing all the problems.
Wader
No comments:
Post a Comment