• microsoft word is the worst program you can image for doing any kind of layout work. It's a word processor, why are people using for layout?
•Moulin Rouge is one of the best movies that has ever, and possibly will ever be made. The bonus features make we want to strike up a career in set design (pun completely and totally intended).
•Corner gas is just that; a gas. If you haven't seen it, you should. Rent it from a video store and watch the episodes in succession, it's better that way.
•Seinfeld is pure gold. Pure goodness. I have the DVDs (as I don't have TV right now) and it's pretty much the best thing since _______(enter some show that is older then Seinfeld that you really like; an example could be MASH).
•I hate flies.
•I hate bees more, much, much more.
•Sleep clinics should be more readily available.
Well there you have it, I have appeased the legions. That you for your comments and be sure to check out my flickr stream damn it! It's on the right.
To M, R, R, M, L, A, J, B, B, R, H, A, S, H, thinking of you.
Wader
3 comments:
Nice to see you resurface after such a long absence. If it weren't for your blog I'd have no idea what goes on in your life. In fact, earlier this evening I said outloud... I wonder what Wade's been up to lately. He's been awfully quiet.
I don't know why sleep clinics aren't more readily available either... and I don't know why flies refuse to listen the insults hurled at them. Don't they get it when people are swatting at them and cursing that they aren't welcome? Damn flies... hate 'em with a firey passion that rivals the fires of hell (or at least close to it).
ps. what an impressive fan list you have...
Agreed, Word is one of the worst things to use for page layout... you might as well use notepad. Somebody buy that person InDesign or QuarkXpress ASAP.
I also hate Word. I can't do a bloody thing with it when trying to crop and set up satellite pictures for my science paper. Damn Microsoft. My fellow colleagues are crazy Linux gurus and apparently it's better than Win-Doze.
I also hate flies and bees. The fact that I 'might' be allergic also worries me.
Finally you wrote in your blog! I check your flickr album all the time but somehow it's not as rewarding as your wonderful commentary in your blog. Keep it coming!
I also agree with fella, you have quite a fan list! I wish I had this kind of following on my own blog! *:)
Later Gator.
Post a Comment