Sunday, July 17, 2005

bed...

holy shit is it ever time for bed. I wasn't tired, and I'm still not but I know I need to go to bed. what the hell am I doing? oh right, fucking flickr. Check it out at Flickr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This only has a little bit to do with your post, but it does have something to do with Flikr and your new pics! Can I use your picture of the moon and clouds at night on my webpage? I'd like to do some photoshopping to it and write my page title across the pic and such...but I would have to put some sort of copywrite on the bottom corner of the picture itself so no one steals it and so people know you took it. Would this work? I love the picture and really want to use it! Just email the answer and please let it be yes! *:)