So. I'm here on a Saturday afternoon in my room getting ready to go out yet again. I went out for a fetching lunch then Fella and I were off to buy some foamcore. It's a product that one would think every stationary store would have. You'd be wrong it you thought that. Walmart (aka SinMart) was the only one in town that carried it. This is why Walmart is big and only growing. They have the common shit that every outlet would/should have. Not the unique interesting things, but they have the big shit, the common shit; the shit that every bloddy stationary store should have. And I think that the workers at Walmart may even be nicer then one of the morons that we ran into. I mean really, we're the customer. Sure, we'll have a great day, thanks for not bring it up. Whatever the case... we have the foam core which we will use as a reflector panel for todays prom in the forest shots.
I hate Walmart. Yes. I hate when local buisnesses complain that Walmart is putting them out of buisness when they have shitty attitudes, shitty service, and most of all, a lack of what the customer requires. Blow me.
Wader
Saturday, May 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My impression of the stationary store employee "Foamcore?" followed by a blank stare.
It's unfortunate that beelzebub's big box store is the only place where we can find things these days.
It breaks my heart.
Post a Comment