D, D, K, and myself went to Quiznos yesterday and I witnessed one of the most horrific things I've ever seen in my time on earth. D ate a large sub, that's 12 inches. Then he said, "if someone gave me 10 dollars, I bet that I could eat another large sub." I didn't believe this was humanly possible, I mean, that's a shit load of meat, cheese, and bun. The 10 dollars hit the table and D went to buy a second sub. He finished and upon completion he declared "I'm full now." Thank god, the insanity is over. Nope. D then said "I bet that I could eat another one." Fuck me ridged. He eventually convinced himself to partake in such a bet, this time with himself, and proceeded to eat a third 12 inch subs within about an hour of starting the first. Wow. We're expecting constipation and in general tension in the tummy area.
The holidays are nearly over. I got a duvet, a decanter, a painting, a hanging, a book, the Seinfeld DVD's, and the list goes on and on. I like going to bed because my duvet is so bloddy amazing. SOOOO GOOD!!! I like drinking because wine tastes sooooo much better out of my decanter (from the Pottery Barn in the starts, oooooooouuuu).
Best of all, I've had the opportunity to see people, talk and love.
I'm off to Edmonton quite soon, and am, as usual, very excited. There are no firm plans yet, other then picking M up from that airport. That is a must.
Lemony Snicket was good. Napoleon Dynamite was good.
Happy New Year.
Wader
Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment