First off, I died my hair a couple of weeks ago. I really liked the time my hair was black so I thought that I'd go for that again. I bought the dye, the "multifaceted" dye by the name of Feria; in the colour of black. Normal good old, every day, black; pure black. Here's my picture:

you might be able to tell, you might not be able to tell, but my hair is blue. This picture was taken on the first day of the dye, it has since gotten much, much bluer (picture to come). I was going to re-dye it, but I've gotten so many compliments that I figured I'd just keep it (at least till it fades to baby blue).
Next item on the agenda. When I got up the Saturday before last, this is what I woke up to.

in the words of the great S-Dogg, BRUTAL!
Last item. Today I went to the garden to pick carrots for a stir-fry that my mother was making and I dug this up.

I only wish I had a pair of Barbie pants to dress it up in. What do you think, boy or girl?
Other then that I've been having fun at work and at the same time, going crazy. There have been a couple really difficult problems that I've been dealing with but today everything came together and worked out. It was a good day.
Last night K had L and I over for dindin, L went to work and K and I went to Cosmic Grounds for coffee. It could have just been me, but I had a really good time and I thought that our conversation was top notch. Wicked good.
mmmmmm burbank.
I had a gig a couple of weeks ago and while I was putting the amp in my car I broke my window. It's the small triangle one behind the rear passenger window. Piss off. I phoned for quotes today to fix it and I was told anywhere between $157 to $357; ridicules. So I had thought about this before but now I'm even more serious. What if I replaced the window with brushed aluminum? I'd have to knock out the other window to make it look the same but I think it'd be awesome.
Yesterday I installed 2, 250 gig hard-drives. wow.
That's about it for now. I hear that orientation rocked. I miss you all and I wish I could have been there with you. Perhaps at Christmas I'll be able to make another trip down.
Wader
P.S. I bought 2 neon Apple signs on ebay. I can't wait till they come in.
This Song from the album The Hour Of The Bewilderbeast by Badly Drawn Boy
7 comments:
It definitely wasn't just you....the conversation WAS great....that carrot is hilarious. You know me well enough to imagine how much I fucking laughed at that!!! Your hair looks great....the Feria worked an extra-special magic Wade-O-Potato.
"So I've just been driving a lot lately."
"MMMMGOULET!"
~Kristin~
Well, I like the hair lighter but you do know how gentlemen prefer blondes... ;-)
BTW, in your next post could you please explain what "burbank" is and how it should be prepared. Some of us are a little slow.
Nigel
on the carrot... jauntily posed with one leg askew
those be some knobby knees my friend... it can't be scurvy, the poor fellow... perhaps rickets... a term often used to describe skeletal abnormalities causing deformities, i.e. the swelling of the joints or bending of long bones? know that no knickers will cover those knees... never
that carrot is sure a rib tickler!
Trainee - your Norweigan associate
First of all, I LOVE the hair! L-O-V-E it! Second, it could be worse on the carrot front. you could have dug up Bob Hope, or Trump, or Brittany Spears! lol Ok ... maybe you did dig up Spears ... who knows... either way I think it rocks!
I just surfed on into your blog (yay for the "Next Blog" button!)...you are an interesting cat! Good luck in grad school!
Wade Lover,
Orientation was awesome and it true Wade style I invited everyone I met a orientation to Thursdays at Ratt-a-tat-tat. Great Idea.
Sorry to hear about Adolf's broken glasses, don't worry, I hear he doesn't use that eye much.
I started to fill out my JET application.
and....and...and...well I just wanted to tell you I miss you and thanks thanks for being you and for making Thursdays at Ratt.
Kisses
Peace Brotha Peace,
Andrea
Post a Comment